This is a timeline of historical attempts to establish societies based upon particular notions of utopian principles...
- c. 30 AD — Jesus of Nazareth preaches the Kingdom of God in Jerusalem
- January 29th 1258 Hulagu teaches Baghdad the virtues of Church attendance
- 11 April 2005 A Utopia Wiki has been created to establish a community to discuss Utopia
- 29 July 2010 — intensive efforts are underway to consolidate and develop much material for presentation at Utopia and elsewhere, in coming weeks and months, to make this site a far more interesting and useful one for those engaged in developing ideas for exploration of social possibilities or potentials often described as "Utopian."
- 31 October 2011 — World population is officially estimated to haver reached 7 billion human beings on this day, and all have innate rights and responsibilities which must be reconciled with those of others.
- 1 November 2011 — Openly public resolution made by the founder of Utopia Wikia to develop at least some minor material for posting to this wiki on at least a weekly basis for the remainder of this year, and preferably more often than that. Providing material of major importance will not necessarily be excluded, but will not necessarily be aimed at immediately. Other concerns continue to dominate in the daily activities of this person.
- 1 November 2012 — After most of a year of extensive activity with other concerns, a renewed resolve is made by the founder of the wiki to be more active here, and one that is more likely to be maintained than previous ones.